ON NOVEMBER 24, 2016, IN ODESSA, THE SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "GRAIN TERMINAL, NEW PROJECTS, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGIES" WILL BE HELD.
• Overview of the Ukrainian grain terminal facilities and new construction projects
• Technologies of terminal construction: successes and failures
• Multipurpose or specialized terminal: where is the golden mean?
• How to increase the existing terminal capacity is several times
• Grain terminals as strong and weak links in the logistics chain of Ukrainian grain export
• Price components of grain export transshipment
• Control and account of grain and cash flows
• How could a forwarder turn into a stevedore?
• Issues concerning the delivery of grain to a berth by road and rail
• Logistics of carriages by inland waterways
• Packaging for grain: from bag to container
• Problems of sanitary and veterinary services of grain exports
• Energy-efficient terminal: innovations, ideas and experience
• IT technologies for grain terminals
• New products in the market of handling equipment
• Review of the Black Sea countries’ grain terminals
• Rating of Ukrainian stevedoring companies that handle grain cargoes on results of 2015-2016 season. Rewarding ceremony
Who should attend the conference?
- stevedoring companies, port authorities;
- manufacturers, exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds;
- carriers, logisticians, freight forwarders, freight brokers, agents, inspection companies;
- investment companies, banks, insurers;
- equipment manufacturers and developers, technicians, designers, engineering and IT-companies;
- all companies and organizations involved in the process of grain delivery from planting acreages to the sea.
Organizers: Ports of Ukraine Publishing House and the Center for Information and Analytics BlackSeaTrans
The conference is organized in collaboration with the 3rd specialized exhibition "Eco-sphere", that will be held on November 23-25 in Odessa.
For any details please contact the organizing committee of the conference:
24, Bolshaya Arnautskaya St., office 4, Odessa, 65025, Ukraine
Ph./fax: +38 (0482) 37 38-35, 37 19 80
The First International Conference "Grain terminal, new projects, equipment and technologies" was held in Odessa in 2015, and attracted 170 delegates from more than 100 enterprises, companies and organizations. Among the participants, there were representatives of Italy, Latvia, Russia, Ukraine and France.